28 September 2018

DIY Fabric Pumpkins


As anyone who follows me knows, I love nothing more than re-using/re-cycling/up-cycling, call it what you want, basically making something new from something old.  It's the joy of being creative, everything, and I mean EVERYTHING has a possibility.  The only downside to this is that it can lead to hoarding tendencies because, seriously, there's a purpose for everything.  Look at the things McGyver did with chewing gum wrappers!!

So for today, day 28 of my #30daysgreener challenge I'm showing you how to make some super cute pumpkins from old fabric (kid's clothes are perfect for this as they come in fun prints) and old cushions! 

So what are you waiting for let's get stitching!

Grab your fabric and 
follow the instructions here.  


Follow my full 30 Days Greener challenge over on Facebook


LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin