5 January 2008

New Year .... New Beginnings

Happy New Year everyone! Hope you're all sticking to your new year resolutions!

Welcome to my new blog where I'll be keeping you updated with my new cards, crafts and information on some cardmaking classes coming soon.

I can't believe Christmas has already been and gone! Never mind, there's plenty more holidays coming up to keep me busy. I'm working on new designs for Valentines Day (14th February), Mother's Day (2nd March), St. Patrick's Day (17th March) and of course Easter (23rd March!!).

I bought some lovely new glitter today and a circle cutter (you know I love my spots and circles!!) so I'm keen to try something new with them.

Hope you're all having a lovely weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ Thank you so much for your comment ♥ The fact that you have gone out of your way to leave a comment totally makes my day ♥ Have a truly fabulous day! Michelle x

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin