5 October 2011

Baby Makes


I've been waiting to post these but had to make sure the baby's had received them first before I shared them with you all :O)

My two lovely friends Lucy & Karen had babies within days of eachother so here are a couple of things I've made for their little munchkins.


 Whilst making them I had three orders from other people and have been asked to stock them in a local shop.

I'm tickled pink ... and blue :o)

I've spent most of the morning onto suppliers sourcing packaging and other bits and pieces so I hope to have them in the shop very soon.

Of course I will let you all know where and when.



In the meantime I am accepting orders
via email at michelle(at)michellemadethis(dot)com
or you can call me on 085 1111984


So did you all go out and buy the Prima Christmas mag? 
I can't believe how many comments and emails I had about it. 


Last thing - promise!  Don't forget to leave a comment HERE to be in with a chance of winning Janet Clare's GORGEOUS book "Freya & Fred". 

Hope you're all having a fun filled day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ Thank you so much for your comment ♥ The fact that you have gone out of your way to leave a comment totally makes my day ♥ Have a truly fabulous day! Michelle x

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin