6 October 2011

Come Dine With Me


I hosted a Come Dine with me dinner on Monday this week
in aid of Western Alzheimers Tulsk Respite Centre. 

The event was launched last weekend in Roscommon by celebrity chef Neven Maguire



I was a little stressed at the beginning of the night but after a few of these


with lots of


things seemed to go smoothly.

I'm afraid I just got carried away with the cooking/serving and didn't take one pic of the food! 




Thanks to my dinner guests for their generous donations to the Western Alzheimers.

If there's anyone reading this living locally (Roscommon - Ireland) and you want to host a Come Dine With me event you can call into the Western Alzheimers office on Goff Street in Roscommon town to organise one.

I'd like to say to Julie, from Swedish House blog that I thought of her and her mum on the night xx 

I went for a Mexican theme. 

6 comments:

  1. Very enterprising, Michelle, and your guests look ever so happy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Michelle, your night looks like it was a success :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. wowza that is a beautiful table scene ;0) magical night and all for a good cause ;0)x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Michelle, thanks so much for coming over to Cottontails. Ah yes. Mucky ducks!! They LOVE the mud don't they... one of my white ones is often streaked with brown. Disgraceful.

    Have just left a comment on the competition but haven't done a link yet. Am going to write some blog posts later on, when I have more time, and will put a link on my blog then.

    I only 'found' Janet Clare on Wednesday while treating myself to an hour of internet browsing. Hooray!

    It's really nice to meet you. Shame I don't live nearer and could some to your workshops. Heaven knows I could do with it!

    Charlotte
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Michelle

    What a brilliant idea for a brilliant cause. looks like you had lots of fun and happy tequila's :0)
    Really enjoying looking through your blog, beautiful xox

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like it was successful! For a great cause too.

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thank you so much for your comment ♥ The fact that you have gone out of your way to leave a comment totally makes my day ♥ Have a truly fabulous day! Michelle x

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin