3 October 2011

Feeling Festive


Look what I just got !

I couldn't wait to get home and have a read.

Of course these stumbled into my basket too

Oh I couldn't resist !!!


I was so excited that I only unpacked the refrigerated stuff from my shopping ... the rest is waiting to be put away!

The minute I got in the door
the coffee machine was switched on,
 a mince pie plonked on a plate,
turf put on the fire
and minutes later 
I sat down with the magazine for a half hour of bliss.



I have spent the entire time going oooohhh, ahhhhhh,
oh that's so cute,
oh I want that,
oh I must make that.

Here's why ...
I want to show you everything but it's my pet hate when I see all
 the contents of a magazine on a blog. 
So ... I'll just show you a few things.
 
How gorgeous are these teddy bears.  The patterns for both are in the magazine.


There's also patterns and instructions to make these adorable mice.

Never thought I'd be calling mice adorable !

And loads of other patterns for fairies, deocorations, wreaths, cards etc etc including this gingerbread couple and felt owls  Sorry about the picture quality but it's been a very wet and grey morning here in Ireland.


There are also some lovely gift sections - all of which I want!

But these really stood out

Soooo cute!


Right I better stop now.  Hope you enjoy it as much as I have. 

Don't forget to enter the lovely giveway I'm hosting for the gorgeous book Freya & Fred.  Click here to enter.

Have a lovely day.  I'm off to get ready for a dinner party.  I'm hosting a Come Dine with me night - will tell you all about it tomorrow.

15 comments:

  1. Don't blame you being excited, looks really good.

    Have a lovely 'come dine with me, let us know you did.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stop! Stop! this is all to much for me! Just got back from our local shop, dont know if i can last the evening in wonderment! May have to return, incase everyone buys all the mags up and i will never get to see one! Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooooooooh how wonderful- totally in love with those mice must get a copy quick quick!!!!! hehe!...i was in tesco today but didnt have many mags i'll try WHSmiths...no wonder you bought mince pies they look scrummmy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. That magazine looks right up my street, pure eye candy and loads to make, thanks for a little peek, Lucey x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I had seen this mag advertised in another one and wondered whether it was going to be any good - that answers my question! Thanks!

    I had started to get christmassy and then weather changed to super hot and I just couldnt think about it! Still it's meant to be central heating weather again by the end of the week!
    -x-

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hmmm.... You just made me feel all Christmassy!
    Can I have a mince pie, please? ;)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I bought this on the weekend. I have a blogpost too set up for a few days time. there are so good things in this issue. I want to make a clothes peg fairy xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mince pies I must admit to not liking much - but that may is another story must get a copy of that. Thank you for sharing x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've bought this mag as well and there are some lovely things in it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. oohh it looks scrummy and so do the mince pies. Helen Philips the creator of those ginger bread people has a gorgeous blog full of inspiration !

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the Teddies, mice and the gingerbread. I was oooohhing and ahhhhhhing here.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi,I just found your lovely blog through Country Rabbit, I love the look of that mag and must get a copy asap:) I love come dine with me too,look forward to hearing more ,juliexxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Christmas is my favourite time of year so cant wait to get my hands on all the christmas magazines , will look out for the one you have shown , lovely blog too xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you for your comments on my blog & I'm glad to have found yours. I have been tempted by your Christmas, I am off to buy the magazine :)

    Looking forward to hearing about your Come Dine With Me - my SIL did one too and it was a lot of fun. x

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thank you so much for your comment ♥ The fact that you have gone out of your way to leave a comment totally makes my day ♥ Have a truly fabulous day! Michelle x

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin