23 September 2011

Culture Night


Tonight is Culture Night in Ireland

My contribution to the night is

 a free Knit'n Wine event

being held in JJ Harlows Bar @ 9pm tonight

(The Square, Roscommon, Ireland)

All are welcome to come along.  I'll be bringing lots of wool and needles and will hopefully be getting you all to knit little hats for the Innocent Smoothie Big Knit campaign.

Right ... better get back to my bunting for tonight 



The Cast Offs is my knitting group - you can find out more about us here.

I was going to knit some bunting but then I remembered there were a few squares leftover from the knitted car we did for the Easter Parade. 

The only problem was where ? 

After a good rummage,
I found them and did some very quick
(and not very neat tut! tut!) stitching. 
Finally I sewed them onto a bit of ribbon
and just have a few more finishing touches to add before tonight


Have a great weekend everyone!

Any plans?  I have a few more commisions to work on but apart from that I'm looking forward to a lazy Sunday in front of the fire with a basket of knitting.


1 comment:

  1. Have a great evening I'm sure it will be fun. Your Sunday sounds ideal too.

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thank you so much for your comment ♥ The fact that you have gone out of your way to leave a comment totally makes my day ♥ Have a truly fabulous day! Michelle x

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin