26 September 2011

Busy bee - that's me



Busy busy here in the cottage working on a few commissions. 
This one I don't want to part with - don't you hate it when that happens.  

I've been practising my freehand embroidery writing and I'm getting better ... if I say so myself.

Speaking of which ... keep an eye out in the next few days. 

I have a giveway!

I have a copy of the most gorgeous book
full of applique and machine embroidery projects. 

It's not available in the shops ...

You're going to love it ...

That's the teasing over with, the giveway will be here shortly :O)

5 comments:

  1. That looks absolutely lovely. No wonder you don't want to part with it. :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow that is gorgeous!

    Can't wait to see the giveaway!
    -x-

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous little house. Will look out for the giveaway.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Eeeek, how exciting! Is it your book??

    Loving your 'Home Sweet Home' it's super-cute xXx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your embroidery it is so cute! I have been practising this aswell, stitched a couple of things, used to using the machine for freehand embroidery though. Pop over to my blog as I have a giveaway :)

    Bee happy x
    Have a delicious day!

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thank you so much for your comment ♥ The fact that you have gone out of your way to leave a comment totally makes my day ♥ Have a truly fabulous day! Michelle x

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin