26 May 2011

Scones & cherry cup cakes


As always when I am limited on time and have endless lists of things to do rather than stick to the lists I decide to ....

b a k e of course!

My favourite scones are such a great standby.  So easy to make, so quick to bake and better still there's so much mixture that half it get's popped in the freezer for another rainy day :O) You can find the recipe here

As my girls have been very generous with their eggs I decided to make some cherry buns (cupcakes) too.  I'll have to come back with the recipe another day as I'm in a bit of a rush at the mo, forgive me !


Basically use your normal cupcake mix and add 3 ozs of chopped up cherries.


Spoon the mixture into cupcake cases and bake for 10-12 mins



If you're going to ice make sure you don't add too much water like I did :O)  They still taste yummy though.


Yum ! Yum! Yum!

Nothing like sweet treats to make your to do lists more bearable :O)

2 comments:

♥ Thank you so much for your comment ♥ The fact that you have gone out of your way to leave a comment totally makes my day ♥ Have a truly fabulous day! Michelle x

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin