9 June 2011

Yes I can!


I've been hit with a bug
well actually two
One I'm not happy with
The other woooo hoooo!

My nose is all blocked
I've not tasted food for 6 days :o(
but my head is just buzzing
in so many ways

I've been sketching and sewing
and knitting too
the ideas are just overflowing
wooooo hooooo hoooo hoooo!!

I've had meetings and talks
about all of my plans
I'm repeating my mantra daily 
YES I CAN !

Because of this I'm way behind on my blogposts.  I have so many pics from the Wool Craft Village from the Roscommon Lamb Festival and Kilkenny Sheep Shearing.  I promise to upload them soon!  In the meantime here are some of the applique canvases I've been working on which, as of this morning, are now on sale in the lovely Comfy Cafe in Roscommon.









It's my birthday tomorrow and I've got lunches, drinks and a day at the races planned so I'll catch up with you next week.  Have a fab weekend, I hope the sun shines !!!

In the meantime if you're in Roscommon on Saturday me and the ladies in my knitting group, The Cast Offs, will be meeting up for our annual PicKnit in the grounds of Roscommon Castle to celebrate World Wide Knit In Public Day. We'd love to see you there :O) We'll be there from 11.30 am and if for some reason the sun isn't shining (but I'm sure it will be) we'll meet in Gleesons Townhouse in the Square.



Happy weekend everyone!!




4 comments:

  1. Love the new look blog :) And those canvases are so pretty and creative :) Looks like you have been really busy, good luck with the picknit :)

    All things nice...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those canvasses are great!
    Hope you enjoy your special day tomorrow!
    -x-

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute! That bunting on the teapot canvas is the perfect touch!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely appliques. Happy belated Birthday too, hope you had a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thank you so much for your comment ♥ The fact that you have gone out of your way to leave a comment totally makes my day ♥ Have a truly fabulous day! Michelle x

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin