15 December 2010

Gift Wrapping Demonstration & Craft fair



Just to let you all know that I will be giving a

Free gift wrapping demonstration
this Saturday at the lovely

I shared some pics from there in this post not so long ago.

The demo will run from 3-5.00 pm

I will be demonstrating various ways to
wrap and disguise your gifts this Christmas.  Most importantly how to wrap awkward shapes such as bottles and vases :o)


I will also be having my final

Christmas Craft Sale

in the lovely Comfy Cafe,
Main Street Roscommon

on Sunday 19th December
from 12 - 6.00 pm

Here's a snippit of what's on offer ..

all handmade, homemade and made with love!








Hope to see you over the weekend !

3 comments:

  1. oh!!! so gorgeous!
    lovely gifts ideas,wish I was there to see your demonstration!
    hugs
    lila

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas sweet Michele!!!
    Love the chicken.

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thank you so much for your comment ♥ The fact that you have gone out of your way to leave a comment totally makes my day ♥ Have a truly fabulous day! Michelle x

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin