25 September 2010

Lovely Shop


Images courtesy of Town & Country Interiors, Athleague, Roscommon

If you go down to the West today
or up depending where you are
you've got to make a visit to this shop
the best in the West by far!

They have Greengate cushions
and Cath Kidston linen
Lisbeth Dahl trinkets
and so much more

If you follow my blog
and like my stuff
You'll love this shop for sure :o)

Here's a few sneak peaks of the shop ...




There's also a lovely coffee shop next door, Feast, open Mon-Sat.  
Perfect afternoon out, shopping followed by coffee and cake! 
No guesses to what I got up to today :o)


This is where I got the mannequin from,
or rather my mum got it for me for my birthday :o)




Hope you're all having a lovely weekend x

7 comments:

  1. I love your manequin...I would love to shop in those images.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, wow! I wish I could visit that shop! It reminds me of the late 19th century and early 20th century shops in the town where I grew up. We just don't have buildings like that where I live now. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Michelle - I love the look of the shop!! I did a post about my birthday and about the lovely tea room in Galway we went to - across from PippaBlues so a perfect place to stop after a shopping trip!!
    http://neencrochet.blogspot.com/2010/09/my-birthday-sewing-machines-crochet-and.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooh this is a beautiful shop!!
    love your mannequin!!
    nice!!
    happy weekend
    Yolanda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great shop, if I am in that neck of the woods I will make a stop off there as it really is my kind of space. Love the remake of the wicker chair. I am hosting some giveaways and would love you to join in. Hugs, Margie.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this shop too, my mum and I stopped there on the way to galway for her 60th birthday and spent loads of time there. I love the way it's set up like actual rooms, we both wanted to just move in. Something for every price range too. I got some really cute egg cups.

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thank you so much for your comment ♥ The fact that you have gone out of your way to leave a comment totally makes my day ♥ Have a truly fabulous day! Michelle x

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin