24 September 2010

Da da!


Anyone know how you actually spell that??

What I'm trying to say is I finished the chair :o)

It's gone from this ...


to this ...



What a difference a bit of white paint makes!  That and a very quickly sewn up patchwork cushion made up of scraps of fabric leftover from my summer bags.

And the frame has gone from it's original nasty fake gold finish, originally seen here (God that was Feb 09, I told you I had a lot on my to do list!) to this fabulous pink blackboard ...



My to do list is increasing by the minute so this board is going to come in handy!

Yesterday, all within half an hour, I was talking to the RTE about a future programme, an Interiors magazine about future features and an Interiors shop about another project.  On top of that I've got briefs for assignments at college and homework to do so it's going to be another busy weekend!

Before all that I've got a few of my etchings in an art exhibition opening tonight so I think I deserve a couple of glasses of vino. 

If you're in Roscommon come along .... details below.




Have a lovely weekend everyone x

12 comments:

  1. Love the chair what a difference, and the blackboard, is fab in Pink x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done with the chair you have done a great job!
    I love your 'pinkboard' too how lovely, I've never seen one before.
    Kandi x

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooh nice!!
    beautiful fabric!!
    happy weekend
    Yolanda

    ReplyDelete
  4. ta da!

    Thats how u spell it.

    The chair looks great :D

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. i think you were looking for ta da!!!!
    the chair is lovely x x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the chair, it looks adorable.

    Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow busy woman!! or should I say super woman!! have a wonderful weekend xxxx
    Neen

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow busy woman!! or should I say super woman!! have a wonderful weekend xxxx
    Neen

    ReplyDelete
  9. The chair came out really well - I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love it, I bet it's so comfortable!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yes, that's it ta da! How stupid do I feel :O)

    Thanks so much for Georgia and Miz-Bag for pointing that out :)

    Hope you're all having a lovely weekend x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Michelle,

    Love your blog. There's a cute blog called Blah to Tada! you might like.

    http://blah-to-tada.blogspot.com/

    Emmy Bea in USA

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thank you so much for your comment ♥ The fact that you have gone out of your way to leave a comment totally makes my day ♥ Have a truly fabulous day! Michelle x

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin