11 February 2009

Painting

This week I've been painting.

It started with a picture frame I bought in the sales.



Of course, I'm painting it white! 3 coats so far and I think it needs another one!!



The backing of the frame I painted with blackboard paint so when it's done I'll have a big blackboard for my craft room, well that's the plan.



While I had the blackboard paint I painted this, it used to be a mirror but clumsy me broke it (let's hope the 8 years bad luck is just a myth!).



Now it's my "In the garden" sign :o)



I finally had a go with etching spray I bought before Christmas aswell. I tried it out on a broken piece of glass to start with.



Love the effect. I'm now looking around the cottage thinking 'what next' ?

Whilst in the mood I painted a pic for my mum for mothers's day. Another Beatrix Potter painting.



She's already seen it though so I have to think of something new now.

I even painted my toe nails.



Do you think I've taken the painting thing a bit too far?

While I did all that Randy did what he does best ... he slept.

1 comment:

  1. Yet again Michelle - I'm so impressed. I LOVE your oil painting... it's fantastic... You'll be giving Lisa a hand getting ready for her next expo... you might even be competition!!! Ursula

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thank you so much for your comment ♥ The fact that you have gone out of your way to leave a comment totally makes my day ♥ Have a truly fabulous day! Michelle x

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin