15 December 2010

More Love than Money

Sorry I'm so late in posting this, it's been pretty hectic here in my little cottage.


Last week's piece on Four Live was all about gifts that don't cost the earth or as I like to think of it gifts for people with more love than money :O)

For readers in Ireland you can view the show here but for all of you outside of Ireland I'm afraid I've just got pics below or a link to what they wrote about the piece on their site here. sorry! 

We're all tightening our belts (hmm I wish I was literally) and pulling our purse strings this year so here are a few gift ideas with more thought put into them than cash ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ Thank you so much for your comment ♥ The fact that you have gone out of your way to leave a comment totally makes my day ♥ Have a truly fabulous day! Michelle x

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin