11 December 2010

December Newsletter


  I'll be sending out my first newsletter this weekend.


The Newsletter will include details of

Craft Fairs I'll be exhibiting at in December, any workshops I will be running,
Magazines features and TV appearances for December.

This months' newsletter includes a free tutorial on making a simple envelope cushion cover (as seen on Four Live on RTE1).
This is the perfect project for a beginner, especially if you've got a sewing machine on your letter to Santa :o)

1 comment:

  1. great, im excited to see it as you know you have been super popular on my blog :P

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thank you so much for your comment ♥ The fact that you have gone out of your way to leave a comment totally makes my day ♥ Have a truly fabulous day! Michelle x

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin