26 December 2010

Belated Christmas Greetings


I hope you all had a fun filled and festive Christmas!

I wanted to post this before Christmas but time ran away with me.
I just wanted to say thank you, thank you , thank you for all the lovely comments I've received over the last year.  They have genuinely meant the world to me and I really appreciate you taking the time to comment as I know how hard it is to find the time to keep up with all the amazing blogs out there!

Here's to another crafty year and sharing my makes with you all!!!

Michelle x 
 


2 comments:

  1. lovely photo Michelle.
    I know not which part of Ireland you are in, but I do hope you aren't suffering with all the water problems over there. Utter nightmare!

    I hope you had a wonderful Christmas, and I wish you a very happy new year.

    I had to check, 'cos I couldn't remember! I used 'minima lefty stretch' template. I lvoe it because it does give so much more space in posts. I hope it's still available, Blogger have had so many changes recently that I'm sure some of the templates are missing!

    Have a lovely New Year weekend, stay safe and enjoy!

    Sadie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Belated Chrismas Greeting to you too Michelle, we had a snowy but cozy time here at Chez Margie. Best wishes with all you 2011 plans. Hugs, Margie.

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thank you so much for your comment ♥ The fact that you have gone out of your way to leave a comment totally makes my day ♥ Have a truly fabulous day! Michelle x

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin