11 September 2010

I've inspired someone!

It's so lovely to get emails and comments from readers here on the blog and on my facebook page.  Every now and then we need a little boost to keep us going but this one was extra special.   To be told that I've inspired someone is just fab.  I'm so sorry I'm only blogging about it now Louise, hopefully this is a case of better late than never :o)

Louise emailed me after my Deckchair Makeover was featured in House and Home and told me that I inspired her to makeover her own deck chair.


You can read the full post and check out Louise's lovely and inspiring blog, Vintage Pink, here.


1 comment:

  1. Awww you're sooo lovely Michelle!
    It was great that you took the trouble to share your know-how and make it look easy-peasy else I would never have attempted it.
    I'm ridiculously proud of my chair - it is a fixture in my lounge now (a little odd but it's my way of extending the summer!).
    Louise
    x

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thank you so much for your comment ♥ The fact that you have gone out of your way to leave a comment totally makes my day ♥ Have a truly fabulous day! Michelle x

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin