10 September 2010

Inspiring Reading

Very excited, I've just pre-ordered Kirsties' book online ... only 35 days to go :o) I'm sure I'm not the only one who thinks they could probably write this book but I'm still going to buy it as I just loved the show.  I hope it's back again this year.


image from bookdepository.com

Of course whilst I was online I was teased with even more books, which of course are all on my wishlist.  Ok, maybe one of two simply fell into the shopping cart, accidentally of course!!

Cath Kidstons' Stitch (only 57 days to go!)



Amy Butler's Style Stitches



Need I introduce this one.  I think half of blog world has already got it :o)

 


and this is just too cute.  Little Birds with lots of patterns from some blogs you might recognise.  You can view a trailer for the book at one of the contributor's blogs here  



And this I can't wait to get ... because you know how much I just LOVE Christmas :o) Knit the Season by Kate Jacobs.




and finally Embroidery companion  from Alicia at the lovely Posie Gets Cozy


So what books are on your wishlist?  Any recommendations? 


5 comments:

  1. I will be keen to have a look at Kirstie's book, but at the top of my wish list is the new Nigella Lawson.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Your books:) but the first one, jay! I was watching her last year and thought, a book would be good, then I searched in internet, nothing and now wow!!! And guess what, I ordered one book from the same shop as You did:)few days ago. They have reductions and free delivery to Ireland, better than amazon:)
    Oh, and a question, was the boot sale in Carrick o.S.?
    XOXO from not to far away:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a great selection I'm sure I could spend hours looking at that lot.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I read that there is a new season of Kirstie's Homemade Home starting in October!

    Jayne

    ReplyDelete
  5. I pre-ordered the new Stitch book, so looking forward to it!
    Lovely blog!xx

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thank you so much for your comment ♥ The fact that you have gone out of your way to leave a comment totally makes my day ♥ Have a truly fabulous day! Michelle x

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin