9 September 2010

Caught on Camera

So the secret it out ... I spent the day yesterday filming with RTE. 

I'm not going to go into too much detail as I don't know yet if it's going to be used or what will happen (fingers crossed it will).  But it's nice to be able to relax and stop telling people little fibs about what I've been busy getting ready for, why I was in Dublin the other week and why I've been manically cleaning the cottage when I have no visitors coming :o) 

Meanwhile here are a couple of pics  ... not great as I only realised as they were packing up that I hadn't taken any !!


Matthew, the lovely sound man



Camera, minus camera man

and finally, a sneak peak at some of my 'props'.


It was all very exciting but hard work. When you see things on tv you just don't appreciate how much work is involved behind the scenes. We were shooting all afternoon and simple things that I do on a daily basis became quite complicated as I had to break them down bit by bit. But it was great to be able to get the opportunity and I hope to be back here in a week or so letting you all know that I'm going to be on "XXXXXXXX" on such and such a date :o)

I'm back at college on Monday but hope to be back soon with 'after' pics of my chair from the previous post.

4 comments:

  1. Oooooh sounds mega exciting! Can't wait for more! Have a fab day my lovely! xxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, how exciting, looking forward to hearing and seeing more

    ReplyDelete
  3. That must have been so exciting. Not sure if I will be able to watch it over here though (in the Netherlands)!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ohh sounds wonderful - hope you enjoyed it and hope it gets used so we can all see it :-)

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thank you so much for your comment ♥ The fact that you have gone out of your way to leave a comment totally makes my day ♥ Have a truly fabulous day! Michelle x

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin