7 September 2010

Bargain Buys & Boot Sale Finds


As promised here are a few pics of some of my bootie bargains from last weekend.   There are plans for them all so I will show you the 'after' pics hopefully by the weekend :o)  The basket was washed out and currently holds some of my wool. The tray I'm still undecided on whether to leave it as it is of paint it.  The chair is already half finished but one small thing to do yet.





Total spend for all of the above ... 12 euro.  Not bad for a Sunday morning.
Apologies for the small and quick posts, I've been a little pre-occupied with something else at the mo and hope to reveal all soon.  Very exciting but it's early days.

Finally I picked this lovely clock up at Heatons for only 2 euro !!  I planned to paint it red but kind of like the monochrome look for now.   I also got a really cute owl clock in TK Max and it's eyes move - sooo cute.



Ok I've got to get on, lots to be done before tomorrow.  Wish me luck!

5 comments:

  1. Nice purchases! You gotta love TK maxx!!! Goodluck with your plans

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great carboot finds! Have a wonderful week xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!! I love the trolley! What a bargain.
    And good luck with your secret plans. :)

    mel

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's such fun to find things at the car boot - I hope you are going to show us them when you've finished the make overs.

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thank you so much for your comment ♥ The fact that you have gone out of your way to leave a comment totally makes my day ♥ Have a truly fabulous day! Michelle x

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin