2 February 2010

Baking muffins while the sun shines

I finally found some large muffin trays in Heatons at the weekend.


Of course I couldn't wait to try them out.  So the Hummingbird Bakery cookbook came back down off the shelf and this time I made the Banana & Cinnamon muffins (with some chopped walnuts thrown in by moi).  They are DELICIOUS - I highly recommend them.  Is there anything not nice in that book??  I don't think so.


After packaging some up for mum and dad, my friend & I had some for afternoon tea.  Look at the sun beaming in on the table - how fab is that! 


I think I'll go for one of the cakes next.  Any suggestions?

7 comments:

  1. muffins are always a good idea to make you feel better. yours are deòicious!
    have a sweet day!
    justyna

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been meaning to bake some muffins all last week, never got around to it...but those red muffin trays make me wanna!
    my bananas are black and ready, thanks for the inspiration!

    and also for becoming my follower!
    i will also follow you too!
    ciao

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nothing like fresh muffins in a RED tin with the sun out.

    Now about that farm table in the sun shine... Love it....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh look there's your table! Quite similar to mine indeed! :)

    Your muffins look so delicious! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. oo i love the trays you have brought..the red is so bright and cheerful..would make you want to bake!

    the pic of your table with the sun shining through is gorgeous..

    charl
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I must try the Hummingbird book! keep forgetting about it and then I stumble across yummy cakes like yours, delicious!
    Thank you so much for leaving me a comment,

    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those muffins look gorgeous! xx

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thank you so much for your comment ♥ The fact that you have gone out of your way to leave a comment totally makes my day ♥ Have a truly fabulous day! Michelle x

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin