6 February 2010

Love is all around

I've been sitting at my laptop since 9.30 this morning working on a Bullying assignment.  Not sure what that has to do with an Art & Craft course, all I know is it's due in next week so I've got to get it finished. 
 
As I'm now on my 'lunch break' I thought I would update my blog.  Hmm, seemed like a good idea at 12.45 .... but over an hour later I'm now itching to get crafting and very tempted to do some online shopping. I'm also being lured in by my google reader which is just bursting with updates from all the lovely blogs I follow.  I daren't look at them though, otherwise I'll be here until all hours! Hopefully I will have tomorrow to catch up, guilt free, when my assignment is complete.

With Valentines just around the corner the internet is full of lots of lovey doviness so I thought i'd share some of the lovely things I've come across ...

Magnetic notice board from green and co


Love print from caroline mcgrath

heart chopping board from here


wooden hearts from molly cupcakes


love and happiness ribbon from here  I think I love the spools more than the ribbon though.

 

 gorgeous woven heart ribbons from creative flourish 


This is only a tiny tiny collection of the things I've found ... more to come soon. 

Hope you're having a lovely weekend.  Got to get back to my assignment :o(


8 comments:

  1. Hope the assignment is going well ! I just love the love print !

    Sara x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Michelle,

    Thank you for stopping by my blog and for your lovely comment, your blog is delightful, you are an expert crafter. Are you part of the etsy Ireland team? It's great to see some lovely Irish blogs like yours. I was in County Roscommon last weekend visiting my friend who moved there. I'll pop by your blog from now on :)

    All things nice...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Each on is cuter than the next....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck with the assignment and thanks for sharing some lovely finds.
    Enjoy the rest of your weekend
    Rachael xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. These founds are lovely. Cannot wait for the rest to see.... Love the red wooden polkadot hearts!
    Have a sweet day,
    Saskia

    ReplyDelete
  6. such a beautiful blog! and a wonderful home ;0) xxxx love all your crafts and goodies ;0)xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Michelle,
    Just popping over to say hello and thank you for following my blog and for the lovely comment.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. What lovely pretties, thanks for sharing, I bought the heart shape chopping board for my mum, and she has it hanging on her kitchen wall, looks very cute :0)

    If you ever need any help with any procrastination, let me know I am an expert at it ;0)

    Hugs

    X

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thank you so much for your comment ♥ The fact that you have gone out of your way to leave a comment totally makes my day ♥ Have a truly fabulous day! Michelle x

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin