8 February 2010

Lovely dresses

Have you seen Joules new Spring range?  Isn't it just gorgeous. 

My face lit up when I saw this in my inbox .... WI Revival .... I just knew before I got to their site I was going to love everything and I do !!!


I don't know what's gong on with blogger at the mo but all my pictures are slightly distorted - is anyone else having probs??

I'm so loving these dresses ...
 

How adorable are these wellies !?
  
 Oh to win the lottery and be able to online shop to my hearts content.  Not really though, I just don't think it would be as much fun if money were no object ... or would it ?!

5 comments:

  1. I love the gingham dress - very vintage style.

    We have a Joules nearby & I've a birthday next month - wonder if I can link the 2??

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the joules stuff especially the dresses. I have a few and always get comments when I wear them, and they are very reasonably priced too. I havn't seen their new collection yet, so I will take a peek shortly, your pics have tempted me......ooooh nooooooo, I am on bread and beans for the month as it is! he he! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. im in love with the wellies!!!!!
    i think im going to have to buy them !!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the pink skirt in the first picture, i really need a pink skirt now. I love the red wellingtons too i could wear them with the pink skirt. I have heard of others having problems with their photos distorting...i have problems trying to upload mine, don't know why though.

    Have a lovely week xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty dresses, I love those wellies.
    Have fun
    Rachael XX

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thank you so much for your comment ♥ The fact that you have gone out of your way to leave a comment totally makes my day ♥ Have a truly fabulous day! Michelle x

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin