15 October 2008

Thrifty Crafts



I've decided to set up a new label on my blog called 'Thrifty Crafts'. Here I'm going to file away all my cards and crafts I make out of stuff I have lying around the house as opposed to buying new ones. If you're like me you will have drawers, cupboards and boxes FULL of buttons and paper and ribbons etc that can all be used up to make beautiful things. I'm also coming near the end of my contract, ironically at a bank! so I'm not going to be working and therefore need to watch my pennies (or cents as we have in Ireland)!!

I've already posted a link for credit crunch cards but I can't bare to use that term again ... I'm so depressed at hearing that phrase everytime I turn on the tv, tune into the radio or look at a news paper!

So here's my next installment ............ a fabulous christmas bauble card made from a 'gem' of a find at Penneys for the bargain price of 1.50! There's six 'gem stones' on the bracelet so that's 6 cards for 1.50. I haven't decided what to do with the silver beeds yet but give me time :o)

Hope you like it ...

2 comments:

  1. hi...just dropping by...nice blog...i love to see ppl crafting..but i do not have a creative bone to craft..:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much. It's always lovely to get some feedback :o)

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thank you so much for your comment ♥ The fact that you have gone out of your way to leave a comment totally makes my day ♥ Have a truly fabulous day! Michelle x

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin