10 August 2008

Credit Crunch Cards :o)

They do say 'if you can't beat them, join them' so here goes. It seems that every magazine I open, paper I read (ok look at !!), news I hear ... we're all obsessed with the 'credit crunch' so I've decided to get frugal in my cardmaking. Today I thought I'd make some cards from whatever I have around the house as opposed to buying new stuff (ok it's not half as exciting as shopping for new things) but, once they were made I was really chuffed :o) All these cards were made from that one page in a magazine, apart from the lamp shade base that I made from an old brown envelope.

Take a page from a magazine ....



A few blank cards and a couple of craft punches



and voila ....

Gorgeous handmade cards - well they're not bad ... :o)





No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ Thank you so much for your comment ♥ The fact that you have gone out of your way to leave a comment totally makes my day ♥ Have a truly fabulous day! Michelle x

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin