10 August 2008

Something Old, Something New

Ok there's a bit of a theme going on this weekend. It's another week 'til pay day so shopping is out, it's also been lashing rain all weekend so I've had the fire on and spent the weekend making cards and sorting through all my craft stuff.

I keep seeing all these really cute frames and coat hooks etc in magazines and today I decided to make my own version which I have now proudly hung by the front door ...

I started with an old picture frame



added some hooks, and this is what I ended up with:

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ Thank you so much for your comment ♥ The fact that you have gone out of your way to leave a comment totally makes my day ♥ Have a truly fabulous day! Michelle x

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin