20 October 2008

Friday Night Card Making

Forget the Friday Night Knitting Club and come along to Friday Night Card Making!

I can't believe we're already half way through the six week workshop. So far we've covered basic card making, craft punches and rubber stamping and the girls are flying it

The workshops are run from my kitchen and here's a few snaps of the calm before the storm ...





A few minutes later and there's stamps, ink, paper everywhere :o) ...



And here's the ladies with their makes from last Friday ...



If you'd like to come along one Friday just drop me a line michelle@michellemadethis.com or leave a comment here on the blog and I'll pick it up. It's 10 euro to come along for the night.

Otherwise check out my website for details of other workshops I will be running over the next few months.

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ Thank you so much for your comment ♥ The fact that you have gone out of your way to leave a comment totally makes my day ♥ Have a truly fabulous day! Michelle x

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin