15 October 2008

All the leaves are brown ....

I slept in this morning and as a result I've had the day off and so far it's been bliss :o)

I started the day with a walk and here's a few pics I took along the way. A lot of people are a bit fed up about the weather turning cold but I love it. The leaves are all falling and turning brown down the drive to my cottage .....



and the berries are on the trees making me think of Christmas ... only 70 days to go .......



Clearly all the spiders are getting ready for halloween - I don't think I've ever seen so many spiders webs!!




After my walk I came home and had some brunch .... what a perfect day this is turning out to be. Fresh coffee, chicken & pesto pitta pocket and a pile of new magazines .... ok and a sneaky ginger chocolate coated biscuit mmmmmmmmmm

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ Thank you so much for your comment ♥ The fact that you have gone out of your way to leave a comment totally makes my day ♥ Have a truly fabulous day! Michelle x

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin