22 September 2008

It's been a while ...

Sorry for disappearing. Since I blogged last it's gotten colder and darker. When I leave the house in the morning I now have to turn on the outside light and this morning I even had to start the car and leave it running before I got in ... yes it was that cold!

I'm afraid I've been very unproductive due to work and my commute consuming my life and taking a few precious weekends from me.

However, I've been spurred into action as I'm starting my card making classes at Vita House next Friday, 3rd October. If you'd like to attend make sure and email me at michelle@michellemadethis.com

I'm also running a 6 week course commencing Monday 3rd November at Athlone Communicty College and then of course there's all the workshops I'll be running at my cottage.

My latest make are these chicken cards. Totally out of season I know but really cute if I say so.

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ Thank you so much for your comment ♥ The fact that you have gone out of your way to leave a comment totally makes my day ♥ Have a truly fabulous day! Michelle x

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin