18 February 2012

My kind of Saturday


Saturdays are made for BLTs - right?

A nice chunky BLT

(got to be crusty white bread, real butter, a little mustard & mayo, beechwood smoked bacon (I like Aldi's the best), cherry tomatoes, rocket, a little spring onion and a few shavings of extra mature cheddar mmmmm)


a good strong Americano


and a lovely magazine


My perfect kind of Saturday morning


How did you spend yours? 

What's your weekend treat?

Whatever it is

Have a lovely fun filled fabulous weekend!

Don't forget to enter my giveaway for free tickets to Make It ! 

More details here

4 comments:

  1. Hi Michelle, definitely the perfect way to start the weekend, that is a particularly tasty looking BLT! Country Living mag has such a gorgeous front cover this month doesn't it... enjoy the rest of the weekend! Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, my mouth is watering, that doesn't compare to my muesli. We often do bacon on sundays & I bought the mag today, have an Avoca mug like your plate so I'm half way there! Thanks for the mustard mayo tip, cant wait to wake up now!!!! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. :) Like that! A perfect saturday evening!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks like my perfect kind of Saturday Michelle...Hope your Sunday is just as good....There's a lovely blue sky here today!
    Susan x

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thank you so much for your comment ♥ The fact that you have gone out of your way to leave a comment totally makes my day ♥ Have a truly fabulous day! Michelle x

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin