16 February 2012

New to blogging?


If you're new to blogging, or crafting in any shape or form online,  I highly recommend this new book/magazine, Craft & Click.

You can view some sample pages here 

Zoe Williams, Editor, sums up the magazine/book perfectly here on the Welcome page ..


There are lots of very well illustrated articles on how to set up accounts with Etsy, Facebook, PayPal and Ebay.  How to create your own website and blog and so much more.

It's a little pricey in Ireland - I paid 11euro 73 cent for my copy! while it's only 7.99 in the UK.  

However I think it's a really good read and despite blogging for a number of years I still found in interesting and informative and would recommend it. 

Happy reading!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Michelle, Thank you for this post. I saw this mag in Wh Smiths the other day, found it really interesting.....but then saw the price! But now I hear it's worth it, I think I will have to pop back. Hugs Em x

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thank you so much for your comment ♥ The fact that you have gone out of your way to leave a comment totally makes my day ♥ Have a truly fabulous day! Michelle x

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin