21 February 2012

Sunshine on a rainy day



I walked into the kitchen the other day and the sun was beaming in behind my paper machie sculpture.

I have to say I sometimes tut and move it from room to room but the other day I sat and looked at it and proudly thought "I made that".


 

It's funny how a bit of sunshine can make everything so much better. 

I spent my weekend weeding in the garden, cleaning the cottage windows and tidying up outside.

It's safe to say the spring cleaning has started.


Everything is just great when the sun shines, it's almost as good as hug.

Hmmm I don't think anything is as good as a hug. 

Sun makes everything seem better but a hug makes everything actually better :O)

Happy Flippin Pancake Day !

x

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ Thank you so much for your comment ♥ The fact that you have gone out of your way to leave a comment totally makes my day ♥ Have a truly fabulous day! Michelle x

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin