20 December 2011

Merry Christmas everybody x


Now that my orders are almost complete, just a couple to do! I have yet to catch up and do my own christmas shopping and finish putting up my decorations. 

I seem to be getting worse each year. 

It's been sooooo busy with Craft Fairs and classes.  Don't get me wrong I'm very happy to have that complaint.

I doubt I will get a chance to post over the next few days so I would like to wish all my lovely blog readers and followers and even those of you have just happened to dip in today, a fun filled fabulous Christmas.

Ho! Ho! Ho!  Keeeeeeeeep stitching!

Michelle x

9 comments:

  1. Michelle,

    Wishing you a wonderful Christmas and an even better New Year. Hope all your dreams and wishes come through in 2012.

    All things nice...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wishing you a great Christmas too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Every year I say I'll get things done earlier, every year its the same stressful last minute, all gets done in the end.

    Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Merry Christmas Michelle xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have a wonderful, joyous and safe Christmas Michelle....and an even better New Year!
    Lesley
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm now following your lovely blog
    XX Manda XX

    ReplyDelete
  7. Michelle.....put your feet up and enjoy a mulled wine, sounds like you deserve it. Get lots of rest over the Christmas if you can and do try to overindulge!!!!! hugs

    ReplyDelete
  8. Merry Christmas I hope you had an amazing one! Thank you ever so much for sharing so we could all enjoy! I am so glad I found your special place here. I will follow on my way out so as I would love to visit again. I hope you will find the time to come visit my place and do the same. Best wishes for some happy holiday time. I look forward to engaging and supporting your blog in the New Year. Cheers SpecialK XoXo

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh my gosh just look at that snow - i'm so jealous!

    wish it was winter here in south africa!

    xx

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thank you so much for your comment ♥ The fact that you have gone out of your way to leave a comment totally makes my day ♥ Have a truly fabulous day! Michelle x

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin