5 January 2012

Happy Blog Birthday



It's my little blog's birthday today

Happy Birthday michellemadethis.blogspot.com :O)

4 years old today!

Wow! 

Where did that time go?

I started this blog in New York with dreams of living in my cottage in Ireland and eventually running workshops in sewing and knitting. 

I'm so happy to say that I've fulfilled all of those dreams. 
I'm sitting here in my cottage proof reading ads for local papers to advertise my upcoming workshops!



So ... if you are starting the New Year with dreams don't dismiss them because dreams do come true, I'm living proof of that!

How did I do it?
I dreamed and dreamed and dreamed
and most importantly visualised it all.
I cut pictures out of magazines and from the net and pinned them up and made my vision board.  At times I thought there was no chance of some of them happening, especially appearing on tv, but all of it did.

Thank you for reading/following/commenting on my little blog over the years.

Michelle x


12 comments:

  1. Wow!! Congratulations!! That's pretty awesome you realised all those dream of yours. :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. An inspiration - dreams can come true !!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Michelle! a toast to many more blog posts and dreams come true :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy blog birthday and lovely it is to xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Blog Birthday! It is a special day... it is also my birthday! Wow, I am so happy for you and proud that you visualized your dreams and made them a reality! I so needed to hear those words from you today as I have been dreaming and second-guessing myself. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations Michelle!
    I love reading your Blog, to see all the beautyful things you make and to see photos of your lovely cottage.
    Greetings from germany

    Petra

    ReplyDelete
  7. happy bloggy birthday x and happy new year too x loving the new header michelle ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations Michelle! ♥
    I wish all your dreams come true in future also!
    Olga ☼

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations Michelle,

    Loving the new blog banner, it's nice to see a piccy of you at work...

    Have a great 2012 and hope your success continues and all your new aspirations are fulfilled.

    Fleur :) x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy blogiversary!! i'm so glad your dreams came true xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy Birthday to your beautiful blog. Today is my first day of blogging and your blog is such an inspiration. This is the first blog that I am following! You are proof that you can make your dreams come true if you want them enough!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy belated blog anniversary ,sorry its a little late,Michelle,just been catching up in blogland,xxx

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thank you so much for your comment ♥ The fact that you have gone out of your way to leave a comment totally makes my day ♥ Have a truly fabulous day! Michelle x

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin