4 November 2011

Christmas Makes ... in progress


It's that time of year. 

Christmas is a coming
my cottage is a buzzing
my heart is a racing
and I'm wondering
how am I going to get everything done - yikes! 

In between classes my sewing machine is whirring away making lots of christmassy things and I've been spending my nights (early mornings) on the sofa in front of the fire finishing them off.


I've finally found the cable to get my pics from my camera to the laptop (that's what happens when I tidy up, I can't find a thing).  So I can now share some lovely little christmas purchases I made at Penneys (aka Primark) a few weeks ago.

This lovely little Rudolph, with extendable legs, was only 11 euro !!


This little fellow a steal at 4 euro. 
Honestly I couldn't buy the materials for that! 

 

They also have a lovely selection of cards and gift bags. 
I couldn't resist this little one.  I think it was 1.50!


And finally - THE most fabulous Christmassy purchase ever !!

A reversible, brushed cotton double duvet
One side is covered in Mr Christmas himself and the other with Rudolphs!!
And yes, my boyfriend was with me at the time of purchase. Needless to say there was a little eye rolling done.  
 

Regardless of whether you like Christmas or not, I HIGHLY RECOMMEND these brushed cotton duvets.  Remember the cupcake one I got (see it here) - it was a God send on all those chilly wintry nights.  Nothing worse than getting into a bed with crisp cotton (ice cold) sheets in the Winter but nothing better than snuggling up in brushed cotton.

No I'm not in anyways associated with Penneys - I just love their stuff, even if I have pangs of guilt about the people that make it and how much, or rather how little, they must earn in order to justify such low prices.

Pangs of guilt aside ........ I know you want this duvet :)

Have a fun filled fabulous weekend x

 

4 comments:

  1. So adorable. I am definitely in the spirit early!

    ps. I am giving away some business cards on my blog. stop by if you can!
    http://www.beholdthemetatron.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're right, I want that duvet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my flip - i absolutely love christmas!
    these things are just so cute, defs need them shipped over to me in SA!

    lovely blog xxx

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thank you so much for your comment ♥ The fact that you have gone out of your way to leave a comment totally makes my day ♥ Have a truly fabulous day! Michelle x

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin