19 October 2011

Chocolate


 If you love chocolate
I mean LOVE chocolate
these are the buns for you
cocoa powder makes up half the mixture
and then there's extra chocolate on the top too!



I had friends round for tea
and made my usual scones
but fancied something chocolatey
so I made chocolate buns


Recipe is from Cupcake Magic
one of my favourite books
Not just for when you want to cook
but even just to look :O)


Been pretty hectic in the cottage the past week or so. 
  Spent this morning being interviewed and photographed
and working on a new schedule of workshops.
Meeting Carole on Friday to finalise the logo and discuss a brochure.
Never a dull moment! 
Back on tv next week too so I better get myself organised.

Hope you're all having a fun filled fabulous week so far and most importantly you're keeping warm xx

4 comments:

  1. You had me at chocolate.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look yummy. Love the wording on the book.....little cakes with attitude.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your table and cakes look yummy!juliexxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. You had me at chocolate too!

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thank you so much for your comment ♥ The fact that you have gone out of your way to leave a comment totally makes my day ♥ Have a truly fabulous day! Michelle x

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin