11 August 2011

New Cath Kidston Prints


I think Cath Kidston heard my coversation the other day.   Seriously, this can't be a coincidence.  After years of lusting after all things CK the minute I suggest that I'm not she does this?  :O)

I was saying to a friend that I'm a bit CK'd out, it's so 'done' on blogs, in shops, in magazines etc.

But then I got the email with all their new products and prints and I'm so in love with them !!

I'm so fickle ... forgive me CK ... ?


 

This is a kids school bag but I LOVE IT !

Adore this country rose print but at 58 pounds it's a bit out of my price range for now :O(


How cute are these plimsoles!?  Although not great for Ireland considering we have just had an entire years worth of rain in the last 24 hours ! 


I love this.  Very practical too, both in colour and size  :O)

I'm off to swoon some more on the Cath Kidston website. 
Wanna come too?

Click here and let the wish list grow ......

3 comments:

  1. Luuuuuuuuuuuuuverly!!!

    Could you wish for some wallpaper in different designs then please! This is what I would like!
    -x-

    ReplyDelete
  2. well hiya back-
    i was jusst thinking as i clicked onto your blog our totally gorgeous your header and layout is and then i read a that you made it yourself!!

    i love it!

    and yes i too was having a little issue with all the CK around the traps-my fave still being the very simple blue with the sailing boats & light houses...but i too get the email for the new ones and i love that first white fabric!!

    what to do!!
    melissa -miss sew & so
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for following my blog cos now I get to read you sweet blog :) I'm glad it's not just me that just looks at fabric and can't bear to cut it up!!

    For the writing on my blog when you are in blogger if you click on the Design tab at the top, then the advanced tab on the left you will find different fonts, I think my writing is Mountains of Christmas.

    Hope this helps :)

    Bee happy x
    Have a delicious day!

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thank you so much for your comment ♥ The fact that you have gone out of your way to leave a comment totally makes my day ♥ Have a truly fabulous day! Michelle x

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin