12 August 2011

Ho! Ho! Ho! Not long to go


I'm sorry I know so many of you hate the thoughts of Christmas but I just can't wait.
For those that follow my blog you will now about my slightly crazy obsession with Christmas. 

I just love everything about it. 

This year though is going to be extra extra special so I'm looking forward to it even more than ever!


I've been sketching and knitting and making and sewing and coming up with all sorts of festive lovelies over the last few weeks and this is a sneaky peak at one in progress.


 
Don't worry , it's a scaled down version.  I wouldn't fancy making about forty of these little things - sore fingers!!
I'm super excited!  Can't wait to fill my cottage with lots of red and white decorations and cushions and trees and all sorts :O)

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ Thank you so much for your comment ♥ The fact that you have gone out of your way to leave a comment totally makes my day ♥ Have a truly fabulous day! Michelle x

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin