9 August 2011

Introducing Dotty Jean


I've been doing a lot of bag making over the past few months and am (almost) ready to share them with you.  After months of sketching and late night sewing (and ripping!) I've come up with a few designs I hope to have made up in time for Christmas!

So here's one of my collection, a simple clutch.

Without further ado introducing ....

Dotty Jean 




Dotty jean is dark denim on the outside and lined with a navy and white polka dot cotton.  She's reinforced to give the clutch stability. 

The bow on the front can be added or removed (it's got a brooch back).  The bows will also be sold separately so you can mix and match to suit your outfit. I also have smaller bows which are being made into hair slides and bows to attach to your shoes.   Yep, I've gone bow crazy!


I am looking into magnetic closures but for now I've left it without. 

What do you think?  Feedback welcome, as always good or bad.  If you don't want to comment you can email me here instead.  I'd really appreciate it. 

3 comments:

  1. That is such a cute clutch!! So adorable and feminine. Well done. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. anyone having probs with leaving comments on blogs lately?? I'm having a nightmare. Just trying this out ...

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so adorable Michelle!!!
    Love it! :)

    Inger

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thank you so much for your comment ♥ The fact that you have gone out of your way to leave a comment totally makes my day ♥ Have a truly fabulous day! Michelle x

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin