4 August 2011

Cleaning with vinegar - it really works!


I can't tell you the amount of people that ask me if I really use baking soda and vinegar to clean since I appeared on Four Live ! 

Well finally, I can prove that yes I actually do!

Pic above (sorry not very pleasant) was my shower head the other day.

I simply unscrewed it and placed it in a saucepan with half a bottle of white vinegar and same again of water.


Left it soak overnight under the watchful eye of yellow rubber duckie (optional of course) and voila! 

The following morning lifted it out of the water/vinegar and it's sparkling clean!

I swear I didn't do a thing other than soak it overnight.

How easy is that!


5 comments:

  1. Fab isn't it, I use them all the time to clean and hardly ever buy any chemical cleaning things now. Also if you add tea-tree it is a natural disinfectant so that works well too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Michelle,
    Thank you so much for your visit and following my blog. I'm so glad to find you here, and honestly, yours is so beautiful! I really enjoy and adore all your crafting work, so talented you are!!
    Hope you have a great weekend! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I clean with vinegar too and it is amazing! So much greener, me thinks.
    Have a great weekend!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Michelle, i popped in see your jars after reading your reply on coco rose. i adore your blog.will be spending some time here with my favorite cuppa.

    hugs
    chelsea

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thank you so much for your comment ♥ The fact that you have gone out of your way to leave a comment totally makes my day ♥ Have a truly fabulous day! Michelle x

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin