1 August 2011

Any web designers out there?


My little cottage is a hive of activity this weekend. 

In one room I'm sewing up bags and trying out new patterns, in another I'm knitting tea cosies and in the kitchen I'm tapping away on my laptop organsing schedules for workshops and craft fairs. I've also spent the weekend doing my website.

I've done it myself, a true "Michellemadethis" product :O)

I'd really appreciate you taking a minute or two to take a look and giving me some feedback, good or bad.  If you don't want to leave a comment here you can email me.  I already want to change the links so the pages don't open in a new window and make sure the font size is the same on all pages (oops!) but if you can see or recommend anything I'd be delighted to hear from you :O)

In the meantime I'm also putting a newsletter together to go out near the end of the month with all workshop details etc.  So if you haven't signed up for it you can do so by emailing me here.

Hope you're all having a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ Thank you so much for your comment ♥ The fact that you have gone out of your way to leave a comment totally makes my day ♥ Have a truly fabulous day! Michelle x

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin