1 August 2011

Make your own thread organiser



For a long time I have lusted after my own thread rack after seeing them in pictures of perfect sewing studios on other people's blogs.  However I never seem to see them for sale, apart from when I was in Paris last year, and somehow couldn't imagine Ryanair letting me through security with it :O) 

So, I decided to make my own. 

You can too, it's really simple.  Trust me, it took me less than half an hour to make it.

You can download the instructions on how to make it here or you can pop over to House & Home's blog for step by step instructions.

Let me know how you get on.

1 comment:

  1. What a lovely idea, simple, but pretty & effective! Thanks for sharing

    Lx

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thank you so much for your comment ♥ The fact that you have gone out of your way to leave a comment totally makes my day ♥ Have a truly fabulous day! Michelle x

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin