1 July 2011

Alternative pots


These boots were made for walking
and that's just what they did
but after all the walking
they just started to give!

I filled them up with soil
and some pretty plants too
I think they're just lovely
How about you?



No guessing what I've been at today? 

I have the dirty finger nails to prove it. 


Apparently if you dig your nails into a bar of soap 'before' you start gardening it keeps them clean.  (Note to self, buy a bar of soap!) 

What's your plans for the weekend? 

Whatever it is have a good one :O)

3 comments:

  1. Your potted boots are a cute! I've seen that done with old cowboy boots. Good tip about the bar of soap. I'll have to try that. (I do have garden gloves, but sometimes I'm in too much of a hurry to stop and put them on.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your plants in "found" planters. It's true that a bar of soap only works "before." I've found that toothpaste and an old toothbrush work "after"--sometimes as well as the soap.

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thank you so much for your comment ♥ The fact that you have gone out of your way to leave a comment totally makes my day ♥ Have a truly fabulous day! Michelle x

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin