26 April 2011

1000 Knitters Wanted!


Theres's just a few days to go
until the big event
and I'm telling you now
1000 knitters are wanted!

We want them all
to gather in Roscommon
On Saturday afternoon
at half past eleven

If you haven't registerd
just go online
follow this link
there's still time!

Come along
and be part of the knitting
help spread the word
and keeeeeeep stitching !!!!




If you're new to the blog I'm organising a knitting world record attempt on Saturday 30th April in Roscsommon town (Ireland) as part of the Roscommon Lamb Festival.  We are attempting to break the record for the largest group of knitters, knitting simultaenously at one time for 15 minutes.  Find more info and a registration form on the Roscommon Lamb Festival website  here.

4 comments:

  1. I do hope (and I am sure you will) find your missing knitters. Shame I cant be there, it's bit far to come! Let us know how you get on and good luck.
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I was back home, I'd be there in a flash.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hej Michelle

    What a grand thing you are organising...where do you get the time & energy?
    I am certain you will make a world record...I am not in Sweden but in London on this day...if only I had wings & could fly...I will be with you in spirit, do virutal knitters count? lol!
    Hope you had a blessed Easter my lovely
    Wishing you all the luck of the Irish
    LOVE PEACE enJOY
    Julie
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Best of luck today Michelle and all the knitters, hope you reach your targets. Sorry I can not be there. Hugs, Margie.

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thank you so much for your comment ♥ The fact that you have gone out of your way to leave a comment totally makes my day ♥ Have a truly fabulous day! Michelle x

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin