30 January 2011

Wooly products


Those of you that have been following my blog for a while will know that I am involved in our local town festival The Roscommon Lamb Festival.

Last year we organised a Wool Craft Village.  The marquee was brimming with all sorts of yarn and knitting notions.  Not to mention interactive demonstrations in spinning, weaving, knitting and crochet and we even had some live sheep shearing!  This year we're hoping the Wool Craft Village will be even bigger and better so I'm trying to source all wooly-related products produced locally and/or in Ireland at least.   During my search on the wonderful world wide web I've found some interesting/quirky (ok some tacky) items.  I don't think they will make it to the Wool Craft Village but they certainly made me smile so I'm sharing them with you.

How about a lovely knitting themed watch?

available from this site.



I'm adding this to my wishlist.  It's so funny.
I found it here on amazon. 
Here's a cartoon from the book ...



How about some knitting charms from here?


Then there's lots of stuff to chose from here

Including this bag, which I think we could all do with :O)


One thing I didn't find much of is knitting themed cards so I've designed some of my own :O)  They will be available to purchase at the Wool Craft Village but if you can't wait until April I'll have them up in my etsy store soon!!






2 comments:

  1. Hi Michelle, this sounds wonderful, I love the idea of a Wool Craft Village! Wish I lived nearer... your cards are gorgeous and I love all the little knitting inspired goodies you found! Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That all looks fab.
    I love that watch, how cool is that?
    Hope you had a great time x

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thank you so much for your comment ♥ The fact that you have gone out of your way to leave a comment totally makes my day ♥ Have a truly fabulous day! Michelle x

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin