22 January 2011

Paris Fleamarket


Remember my trip to Paris?

I promised to share pics from the fab flea market we visited at Porte de Vanves.

Hopefully this is a case of better late than never :O) 

The market even has it's very own blog here.




I love that the French are so 'crafty'. 
There were so many vintage sewing supplies on the market.  Such a shame I was flying with Ryanair ... certainly not an airline that encourages shopping !






I so wanted this pram!  Can you imagine arriving at the airport with it :O)



It was a rotten rainy day but the market was fab and made up for it.  I was oooohing and ahhhhhhing every five minutes :O)




I can't complain too much about Ryanair though as I managed to bring home these lovelies.


I can't wait to try out the easter egg moulds.  

The security guys were a little shocked at the airport when they seen them and did say that they could be used as a weapon as they are so heavy but I managed to explain what they were for and they let me through - phew!





I so recommend a trip to this market if you're in Paris.  It's fabulous.  And there's a lovely patisserie between the market and tram stop - perfect for a pre and post shopping coffee and pastry ;o)

6 comments:

  1. it looks fab, i so want to go there x

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is on my Bucket List to go to Paris and to go to a market like this would be wonderful! Thank you for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous flea market with so many treasures.

    Your moulds are fab - glad you could get them home.

    Thank you for sharing . xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jealous JEALOUS Momma!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That looks fabulous, I would love a trip to Paris. Glad you had a lovely time x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow this looks amazing! How were the prices? I love the old keys, so much jewellery potential! x

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thank you so much for your comment ♥ The fact that you have gone out of your way to leave a comment totally makes my day ♥ Have a truly fabulous day! Michelle x

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin