23 November 2010

Craft Show in Paris


As promised here are some pics from the craft show I attended in Paris.   You will find more information on the show's official site including a list of exhibitors.

I'm sure the pics won't do it justicee but if it's on next year I will be there for sure as it was quite simply the best craft event I have ever been to.  Not only were the stalls the most beautifully decorated I have ever seen (and believe me I've been to a LOT of craft events) the event itself was so well organised.  Eve the food was delicious, catered by Paul's patisserie (uk site, french site)!  Not soggy sambos in a poxy plastic container - no, delicious crusty ciabatta with fresh ingredients and to die for pastries ...




What they must think of the UK and Ireland events I don't know.  They even had separate toilet areas and serving areas at the food stands for the staff which I know you're probably thinking isn't worth mentioning but speaking from experience as a member of the public and as a stall holder this is a huge plus!  Ok I'll be quiet now as I'm sure you want to see the pics ....













This is just a tiny selection of the pics I took.  You can see more in this months issue of Marie Claire Idees and over on their site here.

5 comments:

  1. A little bit of heaven Michelle, I am so jealous. Fantastic craft fair. Love the knitted chair seat and the toadstools!!
    Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  2. Michelle, I want to go there!!!! That looks sensational. Love it.
    Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, I would so love to attend an event like that :) Have you more photographs to share with us.

    All things nice...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my now thats a craft fair I loved it all.....ALL!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab photos and I agree, the food at the Paris fairs is scrummy and it is all so well organised. Just had someone contact me looking for applique cushion so I am sending them in your direction :-)

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thank you so much for your comment ♥ The fact that you have gone out of your way to leave a comment totally makes my day ♥ Have a truly fabulous day! Michelle x

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin