22 November 2010

Paris



Hello my lovelies

Before I tell you all about my weekend I just want to say thank you so much for all the lovely comments and emails about my appearances on Four Live on Irish television.  I'm so sorry to those of you outside of Ireland that can't view it. I've tried to upload as many pics as possible for you so you don't miss out :O)

So .... my weekend. 

After all the go go go with getting ready for the show and everything else I decided to have the weekend off and where better to go but

P  A  R  I  S

Here are a few quick pics from the weekend.

I went with my mum and my friend Mary


In between sightseeing we drank lots of


ate lots of


and


and of course we had to sample these (deeeelicious!!)


With the help of the  


and it's incredibly easy to follow


We visited the Eiffel Tower


 The Louvre




Notre Dame


and all the usual tourist spots.

But the BEST pics are to come.

We went to the most AMAZING craft show I have ever been to.  I will upload some pics during the week for you all to see. Be warned you will be green with envy if you are anyway crafty :O)  We also went to a fabulous outdoor market selling all sorts of vintage fabrics, sewing notions, bric a brac and aniques.

Hope you all had a lovely weekend too xx

2 comments:

  1. Wow, I have been catching up with you and It all sounds soo exciting, I wish I lived in Itreland so I could vew your program, looks fab.
    Love the cushion transfire idea, below I will definatly be giving it a go.
    Luv Sophie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh now I'm green with envy how exciting!!!! Your pictures were great and the coffee and pastries....Yummy!

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thank you so much for your comment ♥ The fact that you have gone out of your way to leave a comment totally makes my day ♥ Have a truly fabulous day! Michelle x

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin