17 November 2010

Filming


Finally things are happening that I can tell you about.

Today I spent the day filming for RTE.  The piece is for the run up to Christmas so I won't give too much away but here are a few pics.




Thanks to Robin, Tony and Mark who spent the day filming me Christmas Crafting :O)


As I type this I'm having a (well deserved) glass of mulled wine (ok my second ..hmmm third??) and am looking forward to a VERY early night as I was up at 6.30 am picking holly !!!




I'm not sure when this is going to be aired but as soon as I know you'll  know :O) 







Have a great weekend everyone. 

I'm taking a well earned blog break until next week.

8 comments:

  1. How exciting I think this is going to become permanent!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow what an exciting day for you.. honestly your going to end up becoming irelands very own martha stewart!!
    were you nervous.. i think id make so many mistakes because i knew the camera was on me!!..
    your house looks gorgeous in the background aswell..all cosy and cottagey!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very exciting, enjoy the rest.

    ReplyDelete
  4. how exciting, congrats!! can't wait to see it!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OH Michelle - that is brill! You can be our Kirsty (which is a big compliment, I love Kirsty and what she is doing for the crafty world and recycling and love of vintage!) Sinead x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Michelle

    Wow, how exciting for you, cannot wait to see it! You deserve a bit of a break and several more glasses of mulled wine!!!!!

    Thank you for your comments on my post. I think I get grumpy just at the fact that I used to LOVE christmas so much, and these past few years they have been all about running around, trying to make it great for everyone else and please everybody, that I end up missing all the lovely build up to it!

    I have decided to take all the advice on board and just make plans this year that benefit me and my brood first and foremost, and everyone else will just have to like it or lump it! he he

    Enjoy your well earned rest and mulled wine!

    Take care

    Vanessa xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Exciting times for you! I hope Robin, Tony and Mark learned a lot of Christmas crafting...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi and woooooooooow,

    television?


    Congratulations with respekt!

    And now I join your blog first time, ... and deeply.

    Love,
    Pfiffigste

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thank you so much for your comment ♥ The fact that you have gone out of your way to leave a comment totally makes my day ♥ Have a truly fabulous day! Michelle x

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin