23 January 2011

Gorgeous Blog


I just had to share.  I'm sure some of you have seen this but I only recently discovered this fabulous blog called Sweet Paul which you can find here.



Honestly I can't believe I've only come across this now!

To add to the excitement there's an AMAZING online magazine that comes out a couple of times a year too.  The Spring issue isn't ready for 2011 yet but here's last Springs' issue available to view here.




Actually, you better put the kettle on before you start.  You have been warned.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for sharing. I follow this site continuously

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thank you so much for your comment ♥ The fact that you have gone out of your way to leave a comment totally makes my day ♥ Have a truly fabulous day! Michelle x

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin